Re: Triumph PI System info

To: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph PI System info
From: Anthony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:59:08 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Martin,

I did look at a number of EFI systems, but all but Force needed an
injection manifold so I was pushed to the PI sytem anyway.  And the cost of
the dedicated TR6 EFI was so high that it made the "original" mech system
all that more attractive, and it doesn't stop me adding a Haltech or Al
Lipper DIY EFI injection system at a later date to the Lucas infrastructure
at a relatively low cost ($100 (Lipper)-$650 (Haltech)).

TWM, I think, are retailers of the Haltech system (but could be wrong -
just did a quick excite search and found that ref.)

Cheers

Tony