Re: The Best drives

To: geohahn@azstarnet.com
Subject: Re: The Best drives
From: pboldtrix@juno.com (Philip E Bacon)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:55:28 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I'm getting pangs reading about all the great drives -- even though I'm
in south Fla.  Here's a tip for all you listers up north - - since all
your LBC's are tucked away for the winter, try reading "Blue Highways - A
Jouney Into America" by William Least Heat Moon.  Truly one of the great
"road" books, one that will really get you primed for spring and summer
to arrive. I couldn't put it down.

Phil Bacon, 72 TR6