Re: Coil

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Coil
From: Russell Seto <ruset@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 21:45:19 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan,
Thanks for trying it again.  I was puzzled why it would work for me and
not you.  As a matter of fact, your meter is more sensitive than mine in
that my highest resistance scale is X1K.  Yours is ten times more
sensitive than mine and should give a good reading.  We had some fun
with this, but I was only trying to indicate to George Hahn that you
could check a condenser, if you had the right equipment.

If you are going to TRA, VTR or the Summer Party, perhaps we'll be able
to visit.  Happy belated Birthday wishes!!

Russ
TS43694LO