Re: Coil

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Coil
From: Russell Seto <ruset@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:21:17 -0600
Cc: geohahn@azstarnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan,
I had lunch today with Don Carter, one of our Triumph club members who
drives a beautiful white TR6.  In fact, his car has won Concours events
at various VTR meets, and you may have seen his car in the past.  In any
event, he brought a spare capacitor and I brought the meter.  His
capacitor appeared to be the same physical size as mine, 11/16" in
diameter and 25/32" long.  The only markings on it was the name "Lucas"
and that was stamped into the mounting tab where it attached to the
capacitor.  We tested his capacitor and it also responded like mine
did.  As this capacitor is Don's only current spare, he was pleased to
see that it was a good one.

I think we've kicked this one around enough, but there is one possible
final iteration.  You could send me your capacitors for testing, or I
could send you my meter................. :>)

Russ
TS43694LO