Re: oil cooler volume

To: <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: oil cooler volume
From: "Greg Tobin" <greg.tobin@mci.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:04:08 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"

   Thanks to everyone who responded to my oil cooler questions, the
consensus was pretty much as I had hoped, simply install the cooler, run the
car briefly to get the oil flowing throughout the system, and then top it
off.

  More than not, people recommended a thermostat to prevent the oil form
being too cool in colder weather.  Of course, with a broken ujoint, and a
GT6 body on sawhorses consuming my time, this car isn't moving for a few
more months, so no worries of cold oil at the moment!!!!

Greg Tobin
72 Mark IV daily driver
79 1500 garage potato
70 GT6+ 2.53 cars in boxes