Re: Gender bender

To: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>, Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Gender bender
From: "Michael Thompson" <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 17:21:52 -0500
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
I have had many comments from people about my Jag XJ6. More often, after
they know it's my car and they know me. I think one thing that keeps people
from cheering at guys in Jags is people think that we that drive the kittys
are snooty and unapprochable. I know that alot of new Jag drivers will not
exchange the LBC wave. Those are the status drivers not the ones in love
with the marque.
But the car I got the most noticed in was the yellow Mini. I think people
beleive drivers of Triumphs, MG's and etc are more friendly and that's why
they talk to us.

Cheers,
Mike Thompson
59 TR3, 73 GT6, 78 XJ6L