Re[2]: Girly car

To: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>, triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re[2]: Girly car
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 18:45:25 -0500
In Mike's defense, wasn't it the 6 cylinder engine in his Jaguar that he was
referring to as girly and not the GT6.

He didn't mean to offend you over sensitive GT6 owners, only those with 6
cylinder engines in their cars.  Hey wait a minute!!

On second thought....give him hell.

Bud  71 TR6 CC57365 (occasionally runs on 6 cylinders)
        71 TR6 CC65446 (usually runs on 4-5 cylinders)