Re: Girly car

To: Mike Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Subject: Re: Girly car
From: Bill and Sal Birney <birneybs@onaustralia.com.au>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 09:39:57 +1100
Cc: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 16:10 07/01/99 +0000, Mike Thompson wrote:

>The GT6 I bought for the wife. The TR3 is mine, Thank You.
>I also took out the more girly 6cyl in the Jag and put in a more manly
>V-8. Check out the web page.

Hey, them there are fighten' words. You want to watch out calling a GT6 a
girly car! We've got plenty of those 'girly cars' that whip your arse in
that old tractor over here in the land of real horse power (not that
strangled anti-smog version you guys have to put up with)!!!!

GT6 - girly - you've gone and upset me now, I'll have to go and sulk in the
corner for a while!

Bill and Sal Birney
Melbourne, Australia

'67 Spitfire  MkII - Under resto