RE: TR3 rear seat back

To: "'George Hahn'" <geohahn@azstarnet.com>, Mike Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Subject: RE: TR3 rear seat back
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 18:02:10 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
There is a bracket that parallels the slope of the back floor area
(under the seat and goes up behind the back rest.  I have a set in my
shed that I can measure if you want to make a set.  They probably can be
made from steel or aluminum.

BTW to help fund the new project, I have a new (never been installed)
rear seat for a TR3a that I might be convinced to sell.  It is from
Moss, has the brackets and all.  Red with red piping.   I can get the
part number if anyone is interested but it is for a pre-60000 body.

Later,
Carl F. Musson,

        You can't tell which way the car went
        by just looking at the road...
        TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
        & TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
        Tampa, Florida (USA)
        http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>