Re: TR6: Handling bug or personality?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6: Handling bug or personality?
From: Egil Kvaleberg <egil@kvaleberg.no>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:43:57 GMT
On 26 Aug 1998, Shawn Loseke wrote:

>  The first time I saw the CV axles, they were being produced and sold
> through "S&G Barret". A parts supplier and manufacturer for Jaguars and
> Stags and other IRS Triumphs. They advertised in "Triumph World" and
> "Classic & Sports Car" that I know of. The last I heard though, they
> dropped the Triumph side of the business and stuck with Jaguar. That is
> probably when "Rimmer Bros." picked up the CV axles. This is the first time
> I've seen the "Hardy Spicer" name mentioned with these products though.

Hardy Spicer produced the axles with the CV joints, SNG Barret sold them.
Hardy Spicer also originally produced all the axles in your Triumph, as
well as other cars made in Coventry.

Egil
--
Email: egil@kvaleberg.no  Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway