Re: Need Help Trying to Hand Crank my TR3

To: KMNTR6@aol.com
Subject: Re: Need Help Trying to Hand Crank my TR3
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 18:19:35 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
If your front valence has been damaged in the past and patched up, that
could cause this problem. The pawl that the crank goes through is held
in place by two arms that faten to the chassis. These can be adjusted to
locate the pawl properly, but if the valence has been damaged, this may
not be possible

I think there are different part numbert for a TR3 and a TR3A pawl. they
might be different heights. If so, and someone installed a 3A version on
your car, that could also cause a problem.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L - painting and reassembling....