Re: Speed Bleeders - Dumb Question

To: walker05@camosun.bc.ca, lensman@erols.com
Subject: Re: Speed Bleeders - Dumb Question
From: Luiching@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 20:08:15 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
This is just my two cents but I would not use a foot pound scaled wrench to
tighten something that requires so few foot pounds.  The reason is that the
wrenchs are not accurate at the lowest or highest ratings.  A zero to 100 foot
pounds range wrench is not accurate (quality of wrench dose come into play %
dose vary) at its lowest 10% or Highest %.  It is best to use a wrench that
the value you are tighting to is in its middle range.  If you are really
concerened buy or borrow a inch pound  wrench.  Or just buy one from sears use
it and return it.  It has been done.