TR250/6 engine stand

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR250/6 engine stand
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 20:32:40 -0400
Listers,
Soon I will be renting an engine hoist to pull the engine and tranny out
of my TR250.  I want to store it, but don't want to simply set it some
where in the garage or basement.  I'd like to store it on some type of
contraption so that I can roll it around the garage.  I'm thinking of
building a box frame, say 3' x 2' frame out of 2x10's and put some stout
casters on it.  I wont need the frame to be such that I can work on the
engine as it is stored....I just want to be able to roll it around
MY QUESTION IS--->has any one built anything like this....or have their
own design that gets at what I'm trying to do?

thanks

Tom Long

64TR4
68TR250