GT6 engine and radiator valances

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 engine and radiator valances
From: Bill and Sal Birney <birneybs@onaustralia.com.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 13:39:50 +1000
Listers,

The discussion and info on the Spitfire valances has been great (I know
have a pattern for the engine valances, which were never on our car!).

I was wondering if there was someone out there who's got the same sort of
info for the GT6?

Our GT6+ hasn't got anything like these items (ie anything that some
previous owner considered extra to the minimum required to run), so it
would be great to make some up - especially for the radiator as we are
about to add a hot 2ltr motor to the present mix that makes up this car!

Thanks in advance,

Bill and Sal Birney

'67 Spitfire  MkII - Under resto
'70 GT6+ (RHD)