GT6 Engine and Radiator Valances

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 Engine and Radiator Valances
From: Bill and Sal Birney <birneybs@onaustralia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:15:22 +1000
Listers,

Thanks for the comments (although I have to admit that TRF wasn't a
supplier I was hoping to find, something to do with living in Australia,
and the Aussie dollar trying to imitate the peso at present).

If anybody out there has the radiator cowl, and a spare few minutes, and is
willing to measure up the thing so I could make one out of aluminium I'd be
greateflu.

If not I'll just have to make my own design, probably not that bad an idea
really. Thanks for the comments Richard, I'll take them on board wrt the
engine valances. I have already got a modern radiator core, with an extra
row, in the car (I don't have a problem with overheating in normal use).
However I am preparing to make the final payment to the engine biulder (so
that I can get the finished parts back!), and put the original motor back
together.

Although it has all the original major components (ie block, head and
crank), it's not that standard inside. Cooling is going to be an issue for
what I want o do with it!

Thanks all

Bill and Sal Birney

'67 Spitfire  MkII - Under resto