Re: GT6 engine and radiator valances

To: msecrest@erols.com
Subject: Re: GT6 engine and radiator valances
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:14:25 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi;

My GT6+ had the original engine valances but they were covered with
undercoating (like everything else under the bonnet. I salvaged the support
rails but the millboard panels are toast! I've been contemplating using
plastic panels as a replacement. I'd also like to get some thin foam
insulation in that area to cut down on noise and stiffen up the valances. I'm
also going to put the oil filter in a remote location to eliminate the problem
of the valances interfering with changing the oil.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Mchigan