Spitfire: Sagging Doors Fixed

To: Spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Spit Enthusiast <spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, British Cars <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire: Sagging Doors Fixed
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 00:23:58 -0500
Many thanks to all who responded to the 'Saggy Door' problem.

With my fiance's help holding the doors 'up' in as close to the closed
position as possible, I was able to loosen the bolts mounted to the
rocker panels (someone please confirm the name of this panel?) and then
tightening them back up.

We'll see how long this lasts.
--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael