Re: Removing undercoating

To: glite <glite@eos.net>
Subject: Re: Removing undercoating
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 21:04:47 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I've heard that a good way to remove the undercoating is to paint it with
Diesel fuel... (paint brush)... liberally... and let it soak in...   do this
a few times... repeated coats... over time... and then you can basically wipe
it away with a firm brush/rags/diesel fuel....

While I have NOT done this myself... I have used diesel many other times for
other similar materials... and it worked GREAT!

Not environment friendly either, but oh well!

--Justin
Los Angeles