Re: US vs. UK, now it's just a thing of beauty....

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: US vs. UK, now it's just a thing of beauty....
From: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 11:27:41 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Greg Petrolati <gpetrolati@prarienet.org>
On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Greg Petrolati wrote:
>I think you're missing a big one in the "Sex on Wheels" category...
>MY vote definitely goes to the C-type Jaguar... Someone did a
>sculpture that pushed the Jag's lines just a skosh... Amazing.

Greg et al.,
No offense intended yesterday, I was just supplementing your comments on
the TR4 production numbers.  Anyway, I've been following the US vs.
UK/sex on wheels thread too, and with the remake of "THE AVENGERS" to be
released in the the US this weekend I cant help but comment the Uma
Thurman is going to have to work hard to fill the zippered catsuit of Emma
Peel in her Lotus Elan...  Also to be seen re. the persuasion is
"IRMA VEEP", a French art film starring a Hong Kong actress with surname
Cheung, an Asian Emma!  Racy women and racy cars... my weaknesses...

-Kevin