RE: US vs. UK, now it's just a thing of beauty....

To: "'Gregory Petrolati'" <gpetrola@prairienet.org>, Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Subject: RE: US vs. UK, now it's just a thing of beauty....
From: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:28:33 -0500
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
        Is it any wonder the Brits and Americans turned to the
        Italians for exterior design on some of their "sexier" creations?

        The Aston Martin DB4 Zagato? The Arnolt Bristol (body by Bertone)
        among many others (lack of caffiene keeps me from remembering more)

        Triumph sure kept Michelotti busy for a number of years

Well, I was trying to keep an LBC link in this discussion, but since Greg made
that link for me...

Ferrari 365 GTB Daytona leaps to mind (maybe I saw too many Miami Vice
episodes, and yes I know that one was fake).  Then again maybe the Maserati
Mistral, or even the DeTomaso Pantera (almost bought one 15 years ago and still
kicking myself), the Ferrari 512BB wasnt' bad, I kind of like the Aston Martin
Vantage.  On our side of the pond there's the Shelby GT500, or the AAR 'Cuda,
or the '68 AMX.

Too many cars, too little money...

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!