Re: US vs. UK, now it's just a thing of beauty....

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: US vs. UK, now it's just a thing of beauty....
From: "Michael Noerregaard" <m_noerregaard@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:01:06 PDT
Cc: gpetrola@prairienet.org
On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Greg Petrolati wrote:
>I think you're missing a big one in the "Sex on Wheels" category...
>MY vote definitely goes to the C-type Jaguar... Someone did a
>sculpture that pushed the Jag's lines just a skosh... Amazing.
>A wet dream in bronze!

I will have to go with Greg on that. Even though I wasn't even thought
of when Jaguar brought out the C-type and D-type, I have been fortunate
enough to drive both of these cars (thanks to a friend of my dad who
owns both of these cars) on a short segment of what was know as the
Danish Spring Rally in 1994 (not a rally as such, more of a nice stroll
in the country side). And I can vouch for them not just looking great,
but also driving GREAT.

Cheers

Michael
'71 TR6 PI