Re: DOT / Takin' Bob's Car for a Ride

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: DOT / Takin' Bob's Car for a Ride
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 10:06:30 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "Tom O'Malley" <tomomalley@hey.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Henry Frye wrote:

> At 03:06 AM 8/4/98 GMT, Tom O'Malley wrote:

> I got the results back from the lab on that gas sample we got from Bobsta'
> da Lobsta's car...  Looks like his secret to goin' real fast on the
> autocross track is in there.
>
> Problem is, they can't tell whether it's da Lobsta's drawn butter or some
> foamy yellowish stuff brewed primarily in St. Louis or Milwaukee...

Damn, the catzoutofdabag. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

There's a lot of BTU's in that butter.

Now I have to run in Prepared or Exotic category now. Oh well.

> We better keep this under wraps until the lab boys get this straight.
>
> ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

_if they can_. Remember I work at MIT. I might just be the "floor
sweeper", but even us "sanitary engineers" have a few tricks.

>  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - _
>  Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
>  TR3B   TCF1927 L     Driver
>  TR250  CD690 L       Soon to be Driver
>  TR250  CD8096 L      Someday Driver
>  TR250  CD1074 L      Some Brave Soul Other Than Me
>                       Will Make This A Driver!

Henri -

With all those TR250's, you should have tried to make Hudson, WI. It
_was_ the 25th birthday for TR250's, you know. And there was free beer
for all that _drove_ them to the event. No takers, though. Several local
folks and a couple were trailered in. Oh well. In thier defence, they all
drove them in the moving events... hey wait, there was a really nice dark
blue one that was tearing up the AutoX - he was at Albany too! Nice car
and there were at least two drivers flailing that thing around.

ALL RIGHT!

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |