Re: DOT / Takin' Bob's Car for a Ride

To: tomomalley@hey.net (Tom O'Malley)
Subject: Re: DOT / Takin' Bob's Car for a Ride
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 08:37:39 -0400
Cc: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 03:06 AM 8/4/98 GMT, Tom O'Malley wrote:

>Crazy Bob writes...
>
>>Hi All,
>>
>>In catchup mode again... or is that ketchup?
>>
>>Hey, glad you took the car for a spin. I was wondering why I only got 13 MPG
>>on that first tank out to Minnesconsin... ;-)
>
>He he...hey!...we never started your car...Henry and I hadda *push*
>the durn thing. :-)

Tom,

I got the results back from the lab on that gas sample we got from Bobsta'
da Lobsta's car...  Looks like his secret to goin' real fast on the
autocross track is in there.

Problem is, they can't tell whether it's da Lobsta's drawn butter or some
foamy yellowish stuff brewed primarily in St. Louis or Milwaukee...

We better keep this under wraps until the lab boys get this straight.

 Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
 TR3B   TCF1927 L       Driver
 TR250  CD690 L         Soon to be Driver
 TR250  CD8096 L        Someday Driver
 TR250  CD1074 L        Some Brave Soul Other Than Me
                        Will Make This A Driver!