Re: Gas tank restoration, repro fender probs.

To: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>, "INTERNET:triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Gas tank restoration, repro fender probs.
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 23:13:04 -0400
Message text written by Jeff Nathanson

        I used the Moss gas tank kit and it seemed to work quite well.
Though, I
        didn't have much of problems previous, I just wanted peace of mind.
Just
        one piece of advice - don't use alot of the sealer. After dumping
in
the stuff, keep
        on rotating your tank so the sealent doesn't form
"stalagtytes"(sp?).

        Jeff N.
        '72 TR6<

Jeff, Does the stuff come with good directions?  It sounds like it sets up
pretty fast
and you just keep it spread out on the inside until that happens.  How did
you
plug the filler and sender and vent holes?  Did you have any trouble
re-opening
them again?

-Tony