Re: Mailing List Access

To: fergie@ntplx.net
From: Nathan Coraor <ndc12@scasd.k12.pa.us>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 00:07:47 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 09:09 PM 8/1/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Perhaps I'm a little slow, but I just subscribed to several of the
>team.net mailing lists and am trying to figure out how to view any sort
>of archived info, cars for sale, posts on how to repair widgets -
>anything - but can't seem to get anywhere.

If you're talking about backlogs of the messages sent to the lists, I don't
think team.net keeps any sort of archives for that.  The VTR classified
page at www.vtr.org has cars for sale, and i think postings stay up for
about a month.  If you need info on how to repair stuff, just go ahead and
ask it.  I'm sure it's been asked before and it'll be asked a hundred times
again. :)

--Nate

Nathan Coraor
'80 Spitfire. Plus rust.