Re: Moving To Greener Pastures(Anniston)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moving To Greener Pastures(Anniston)
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:19:13 -0400
Phil Smith looks around and says:
"I want to move! Looking for a place with no crime, large enough to gain
employment, and inexpensive to live. Looking for 4 seasons. Cooler Summers,
Maybe a college Town...Any suggestions?"

I am very partial to central New York. The weather here in the summer is
mild, the winters can be challenging at times, but the spring and fall are
glorious. Plenty of rolling green hills, friendly polite people. I work at
Cornell University, but live in Cortland, which has a state university
branch. Cost of living is not outrageous in the smaller towns. New York is
not what most people think it is.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.