Moving To Greener Pastures(Anniston)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Moving To Greener Pastures(Anniston)
From: smith007@mindspring.com (Phil Smith)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 03:14:14 -0500
Carl Musson wrote:
>Hugh - you make it sound so good, maybe we should all move to Aniston...
Hallelujah! This sounds like the promised land? It's seriously hot here in
Tampa, Florida, I don't make enough money to live the life of the rich and
infamous.I want to move! Looking for a place with no crime, large enough to
gain employment, and inexpensive to live. Looking for 4 seasons. Cooler
Summers, Maybe a college Town.Right now I,m Looking into Western W.VA.,
Eastern KY., Southwest VA.Any suggestions? Any British Cities out there in
America?

  Phil Smith
    69 TR6
    " More Dreams Than Money "