Staying happy with your Triumph

To: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Staying happy with your Triumph
From: Lawrence Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:13:08 -0500

In my humble opinion, the best thing you can do if you own a less-than
perfect Triumph is to stay away from these shows and gatherings where
perfect cars are on display.  It only makes you look at your own car as
somehow inferior.  Which of course it's not since it's all relative.

I have a '73 Stag with a TR6 engine which runs like a top, has been very
dependable, and is by far the nicest Triumph within a hundred miles.  But
if I would go to some gathering where "real" Stags would be on display mine
might lose it's allur.  Viewable at
....http://www.siu.edu/departments/irs/contact.jpg

Your own car should only be judged by your own self!  Don't be pressured
into spending more time and money than your comfortable with just to meet
someone else's definition of what your car should be.