Re: Staying happy with your Triumph

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Staying happy with your Triumph
From: Jay Raynis <jay@rih.org>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 14:48:38 -0400
Frankly I enjoy seeing one or two full-resto or originals at a show so that
I know how the car started. Seeing a full field of them gets boring. This is
me personally, not you or your car.

I like to see what people have done with cars to make them perform better,
look better, or just be different. One of my favorite supercars is the
Pantera, mostly because nobody (ok, almost nobody) runs one stock. ANY car
that is restored and not driven becomes a doorstop or piece of art and is no
longer a car.

As long as there is one original GT6 out there I won't feel bad about the
side pipes, louvres and flame job on my car. (OK, so none of that exists
yet.)

Keep on driving.

Jay

WORKING HARDER at THINKING DIFFERENT
73+68 GT6 (One car, many parts)
Me: "It'll be back together for my daughter's graduation."
Them: "High school, or college?"
Me: "Grad school...."