BCW

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BCW
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:16:02 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
O/K listers here goes for today, tops down, 90o forcast, so down Rt #1 to
Fredericksburg, south on Rt 17 thru all the old very small towns of
Northern Neck, maybe lunch at Lloyds in Tappahannock, then across the
Rappahhock bridge to Windmill Point, this may be a better place for
lunch, this is where the water gets wide and very pretty, then back up
Rt # 3 = thru. Montross, and maybe Colonial Beach, all of these places
are very small and quite enchanting, also G.W. birth place. Colonial
beach is my first beer, first try at gambling, and first time for
pinicillin & blu-ointment, long-long time ago, then 205 to King George
and home, sound fun, sound interesting, anyone along the way join in.
This should be about 250 miles, I guess thats a BCW day.  "FT"