Spitfire Parts

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire Parts
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:28:02 -0400
Hi there all!  I'm new on this list, but have been around the MGs and
Spridgets lists a while.  I have a '77 Midget, and decided to check out
this list, since you folks may know more about the engine in my Midget
(since it's shared with the 1500 Spitfire).

If anyone's interested, I've ended up with a passel of Spitfire parts
(among other things) as a result of one of those "buy the garageful" deals.
 So as not to spam the list, let me just say that from what I can tell,
it's mostly Mk 1 through Mk 3 Spitfire parts, and if you want to look at
the list, go to http://www.iwaynet.net/~ckotting/inventory.html  I have
prices on that page, but please remember that these are wild gueses on my
part as to what's fair.  If you're interested, make an offer.

Thanks, and I hope I haven't offended.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net