Re: TR 6 Throttle Linkage adjustment

To: John Reynolds <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: TR 6 Throttle Linkage adjustment
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 10:45:08 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John:
With my '70 TR6 I have come to the conclussion that the 3/32 gap
(using a drill bit to set) just doesn't seem to work for performance.
I felt that it allowed too much play with the throttle and not as
quick a responce when pushing the gas peddle. I no longer use this
measure to adjust the lever but rather visually set it so the tongue
is slightly gapped.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6