Re: Thermostats

To: "Randell Jesup" <Randell.Jesup@scala.com>
Subject: Re: Thermostats
From: "Andrew Dixon" <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 06:01:20 -0400
Randell,
Thanks. You're the only one who has answered the question of why a
thermostat is necessary in terms us knuckle-draggers can understand and
without getting lost in the intricacies of thermodynamics, fluid dynamics,
etc. Heck 99.9% of us just wanted to know why we needed a thermostat.
(Don't mean to insinuate that 99.9% of the listers are knuckle-draggers, only
me and anyone else willing to admit it).
Thanks again.
Andy

//snip//
On 05/15/98 06:11 PM Randell Jesup said...