Re: TR 250/TR5 door mirror

To: aephoto <aephoto@netacc.net>
Subject: Re: TR 250/TR5 door mirror
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 20:42:09 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Allen:

Not sure if this is the mirror you reference (sat for 2+ hours
working the CPTC tent, but never walked over to look at the 4A),
but Moss sells one in the 250/6 catelog on page 44, item #633-525.
This is what I have on my 6 and ordered one about a year ago and
they sent me two. Haven't gotten around to replacing the driver's
side or putting in the passanger side as of yet. The only thing they
don't have is the rubber gasket so you'd have to come up with
one.

I really do like this style of mirror.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA