Re: Thermostats

To: Neil Penberthy <n.penberthy@liant.com>
Subject: Re: Thermostats
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 04:00:01 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk
Neil Penberthy wrote:
> Trevor I'll ignore the smart comments that come with each reply. OK ? We
> all can share our opinions can't we ? Isn't that what these lists are all
> about - information not attitudes.

  This is not an "opinion" question, this is a fact question.

  We can debate whether spitfires are prettier than TR4s, that's an
opinion question where everybody can be right.

  It doesn't work to say "In my world 1+1=3 and in yours 1+1=2, and we
are each correct, now can't we all sing Kumbaya by the campfire?"

  Physics is physics. Call it boring, call it off-topic, but
misinformation is dangerous and the same bits just keep going around
and around.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/