Re: Starter gone kaput

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Starter gone kaput
From: Alan Camhi <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:38:03 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help and responses to my starter problem.
 In my original posting, I left out some information.

Many have suggested I check my battery and associated connections.  What I left
out was that 5 minutes before I got the solenoid clicking, the engine was
running and battery was/is strong.

I will follow the step by step trouble shooting advice of everyone that replied
and hopefully will solve the problem in a timely, financially pleasing manner.

Thanks again to all that replied.  I hope I can do the same when a Triumph
topic comes up that I know something about.  Unfortunately, this is a rare
occurance.

Best regards,

Alan Camhi
'65 TR4