RE: Oh, by the way....

To: "'Sumner Weisman'" <sweisman@gis.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Oh, by the way....
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 21:00:39 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
You know, there are quite a few of us out there.  I wonder how many of us
are mobile?  I sometimes carry an HT, but have not mounted anything in the
car.  It'd be fun to put one of the new little HF rigs in the car. (A real
metal bumper to hook an antenna to!) Car shows with talk-in. We may be on to
something here.

73 (that's ham talk for the rest of you)

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK