RE: Oh, by the way....

To: "'Sumner Weisman'" <sweisman@gis.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Oh, by the way....
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 22:41:27 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I know NOTHING about ham radio. But in under a minute on Yahoo I was able to
get the DXCC countries list for free. I certainly could NOT find the Triumph
info from even such a short book in the same manner. I don't think a book
should be judged solely by the number of pages, but rather by the value of
the contents. If you can get the information for free on the net then maybe
even $2 is too high a price.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire