Re: VB door trim

To: sdecker@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: VB door trim
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 12:50:11 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Scott,

Whats the part number of your furflex and when did you order it?  I
have something very similiar that I ordered several years ago only to
find I it wouldn't work.

> OK, I'm confused.  Anyone have experience with VB's 'furflex' door
> trim?  My existing door trim (which I'm replacing, I hope) has an
> obvious channel with metal grips to hold the body mounting points.
> The VB furflex crap does not. Do I need additional clips, or do I
> just send it back as the incorrect part? Or am I missing something
> painfully obvious?  If so, please turn your flamethrowers on now.
> Nomex suit in place.
>
> TIA,
>
> Scott Decker
> 70 GT6+       KC79034L

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Slowly gathering the needed parts)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame is being painted)