Re: TR-6 Oil burner

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Oil burner
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 19:59:47 -0500
Cc: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Brian:
   Thanks for the advice it states everything that I've been dreading. I
must admit that mine doesn't sound quite as severe as 72. Could you
enlighten me on the difference between a dry and wet compression test ? I'm
in uncharted waters here.

Tim Hutchisen
CC57787 1971

"Shine she may, but run she must"