Re: TR-6 Oil burner

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Oil burner
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 09:44:50 -0500
After referencing part numbers etc. etc. from the big three, abit of
descepency emerges regarding emission plumbing. Imagine that! I think I can
sort it out once the parts & pieces arrive. By the way Phil, it's pronounced
"SKID-AH !!" and when I use it to commute nobody fights me for a parking
spot.

Tim Hutchisen
CC57787 1971

"Shine she may, but run she must"