Re: TR-6 Oil burner

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Oil burner
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 08:25:59 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "Don J. Howard" <dhoward@jht.com>
The weather here in Maine is not conducive to working on LBC's at the moment
so I'll wait for the sky to clear before checking the oil fill for overflow.
Smog / PCV plumbing is not as it was originally but breather / flame trap is
on it's way . Valve guides are new ( brass-silicone) and there is an oil feed
kit installed.

Tim Hutchisen
CC57787 1971

"Waiting for the sky to clear (read no garage) and UPS.