Re: Steering Wheels

To: "Terry Thompson" <tethompson@teligentinc.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Steering Wheels
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 22:44:51 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I just added a Grant steering wheel and adapter to my TR6 and my only
complaint is with the adapter. I love the look, feel and size of the wheel
but the adapter DOES move it about 4 inches closer to me. I like it closer
but I'm not sure of the look. Maybe I'll get used to it.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD