Re: Victoria British

To: smi2685@ibm.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Victoria British
From: ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:10:26 EST
In a message dated 98-02-27 23:31:26 EST, smi2685@ibm.net writes:

> What are your thoughts on the above?
>  I have seen many references to Moss, TRF, and others, what about VB ?
>  Service, availabilty , price?

TRF, Moss and VB are what we generally refer to as the "big three."  As with
anything you need to cross-check for price and quality.  I have used all three
and think that TRF quality is usually better but their prices are usually a
little higher.  Sometimes all three are selling the same stuff - sometimes
they use different suppliers.  Bottom line for me is to do the homework i.e.
what exactly do I want, what details can I get about the quality of each item
for sale and what are the prices.

I have generally found all of them to be reputable.  Their return policies are
fair, they will work with you if there is a problem and they are helpful.
Also watch for their "sales" and other marketing deals.  You can save a lot by
waiting for those.

As with any purchase - "caveat emptor" - it's your money.  Get their
catalogues, do your homework, make YOUR decision.  You can always ask the list
if you have a question about a specific item.   I'm sure you'll get other
opinions.  Cheers.

Art Kelly