Re: Victoria British

To: "Craig Smith" <smi2685@ibm.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Victoria British
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 08:56:22 -0500charset="us-ascii"
I used VB, almost exclusively, for the interior restoration of my car. They
priced out about the same as Moss but make ordering much easier by creating
packages i.e. sunvisor kit, seal kit, interior kit included all carpet,
felt, panels, hardware etc. versus pricing out and ordering each individual
price. There's pros and cons to doing it this way but it was very convenient
for what I was doing. They delivered on time and offer free shipping for
orders over $500. On the down side..... they are staffed by order takers who
really can't answer questions beyond part number, availability and price.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current status at:
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD