Re: SpitBits

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SpitBits
From: Alecksi <Alecksi@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:43:12 EST
     I also recommend SpitBits. I have dealt with Nigel for about a year now,
I have always been very satisfied with the service. Last year I couldn't find
(or afford) a good ZS carb for my 74 Spit. I called Nigel and he loaned me a
used one so that I could get though the Ca. emissions test. Cost was postage
and a deposit of $100, which I got back as soon as I returned the carb. My
Spit passed with flying colours. You can't beat that kind of service &
dedication to keeping the Triumphs alive.

Cheers,
John Graves
70 GT6+