Re: Victoria British

To: smi2685@ibm.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Victoria British
From: Nikki MW1 <NikkiMW1@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 00:05:30 EST
I have just ordered the Monza exhaust for my 80 Spitfire and they tried to
find me a front pipe since mine is missing They ended up sending me the
stainless pipe to use for $29  I ordered it on Monday and it came today but I
wasn't home so UPS will try again on Monday. Total it cost $305.  They even
gave me the number of the front pipe and the telephone # of Monza to crossref.
I believe that is going beyond the call.  I am happy with the service.  I too
called Triumphs Only a while back while looking for a stock exhaust manifold
and CC.  He was kind of pushy in that he tried to get me to buy that day
saying that there was a sale that was ending in a few days but only if I
bought both pieces at the same time.  Needless to say I didn't buy from him
for that reason
Nikki