Re: Victoria British

To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: Victoria British
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 07:31:00 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Justin Wagner wrote:

> I've used VB a lot.  They're friendly when I call... professional... and
> send the items out quickly/efficiently.  I agree with a previous post,
> definitely, they do a poor job of letting you know whether you are
> getting a quality OEM or sustitute (poor substite?) item...  This is
> their weakness.  When in doubt, I order elsewhere...  This improves my
> odds with them to better than 90% satisfaction with my orders.
>
> Justin

Justin & listers, remember unlike TRF & Moss, V/B operators are a
answering service, not knowledgeable people working down on the floor or
in purchasing. I have found it very usefull to have contact with only one
person at TRF or Moss, not only better service but first hand knowledge
of the products, and if any problem with the part no hassles, just good
business to deal with one person, my wife demands it also.