Re: Victoria British

To: "Craig Smith" <smi2685@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Victoria British
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 12:58:49 -0700
Cc: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I haven't had any problem with them but I am not an expert.  They have
always shipped out what ever I have ordered with in a few days I have the
stuff.  Of course I am only one state away.  The only problem that I have
heard about is that some of their inventory may not be exactly original
stuff.  I even got the whole rear panel for my GT6 shipped out in a big
box.  They have a place called the city desk where you can get wierd parts
that are not in the catalog sometimes.  Usually I don't talk to some one
who knows a lot about the parts but as long as I know what I need I haven't
had a problem.  I don't think they are there for technical advise.  They
will also accept returns with out a problem.  I have never had a problem
with out of stock things either.  Next time I visit my cousin in KC I will
stop by there and visit the store in person.  Good luck.
Jane
'67 GT6