Re: England & Ireland Trip (Non-LBC)

To: Carol Zingone <caroldr@leading.net>
Subject: Re: England & Ireland Trip (Non-LBC)
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 01:25:58 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Carol Zingone wrote:

> Listers,
>
> My husband and I are traveling to England and Ireland shortly, leaving
> 3/19 and returning 4/4.
>
> Any auto-related places/sights of interest that we shouldn't miss ?  Any
> pub recommendations would be helpful (though there are precious few I'll
> not like), as well as any sights that are over-rated are welcome.

Ah, Carol, envy creeps into my being. Not necessarily for automotive
sites or pubs (both should be, however, part of any British car
enthusiast's itinerary <g>). Despite being the fourth in the generation
born in this country, I'm still half-Irish, and spent three years
growing up in England in the `50s. Haven't been back since I left. And
still have living family in Ireland. Can I tag along as checked luggage?
<g>

Cheers, and have a wonderful time.

--
My other Triumph runs, but....